Account Executive (Boston, MA)
As our Account Executive you will be responsible for our growth in this promising region. The role is ideally suited for an entrepreneurial sales professional to help them reach their full potential at generating new business for multi-million-dollar energy performance projects particularly in healthcare sector. You are someone who wants to chart your own path to success, your values align with Ecosystem’s to do more with less and you are ready to identify and develop large-scale business opportunities in hospitals. Early on, you will work closely with seasoned Account Executives based locally and in other offices to learn the business. You will also be paired up with a mentor who will be responsible for your onboarding program and integration into the company.
- Work with the New England Sales Manager and the senior leadership team to create a go-to-market strategy and sales plan for hospitals in New England and own accountability for its implementation.
- Increasing the company’s visibility in this new market, positioning Ecosystem as a leading energy solutions firm. Identifying opportunities to position Ecosystem and yourself as a thought leader in the space.
- Actively managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to contract negotiation, including:
- Establishing a customer base and building out the sales funnel. Continuing to feed the funnel through on going business development activities and by leveraging contacts to source new leads.
- Meeting regularly with prospects to evaluate their needs and introduce the Ecosystem value proposition. Working with our in-house engineering experts to assess, clarify, and validate client needs at the outset of the relationship and on an ongoing basis.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients at the appropriate decision-making level to enhance client retention, enable cross selling and upselling and create new sales opportunities through referrals and references.
- Collaborating with Ecosystem’s multidisciplinary team to develop proposals that respond to client’s needs, concerns, goals and objectives, while meeting deadlines and Ecosystem’s exceptional quality standards.
- Ensuring high levels of client satisfaction by conducting structured feedback at various points of the engagement.
- Using Salesforce to capture client knowledge, build our market intelligence and report on sales plan progress.
- Proactively reaching out to team members in all offices to quickly ramp up your knowledge of the Ecosystem model, the solutions we can provide clients, and what makes us different from the competition.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum five-year (5) experience in a strategic position ideally in the healthcare industry;
- A deep understanding and insight in to the New England healthcare industry with experience selling into facilities departments;
- Experience with a customer-centric approach;
- Deep industry knowledge or experience opening up new territory for a growing company;
- Experience in identifying opportunities and developing creative value propositions;
- A proven track record as a sales executive or business development manager, who has targeted, pursued and won a sizeable portfolio of key customers;
- Successfully cultivated relationships throughout client organizations, especially with C-level executives, through a highly developed consultative selling approach;
- Demonstrated an ability to uncover client needs (explicit and implicit) and qualify prospects to ensure maximum efficiency of the sales organization;
- Collaborated with multiple stakeholders across multiple locations to define, develop and deliver projects that exceeded client expectations;
- Experience in the field of energy, engineering, or construction (strong asset);
- Knowledge of financial analysis methods for capital investment projects (strong asset) ;
- Network of contacts that can be utilized for driving new business development (strong asset);
- CRM (Salesforce) experience (strong asset);
- Initiative: proactive and highly motivated to succeed.
- Integrity: strong work ethic, moral compass and personal character.
- Independent yet collaborative: drive and self-discipline to work independently, but also excels in a dynamic, international team environment.
- Organized and analytical: able to manage complex projects with long sales cycles – translating strategies to plans to results.
- Self-aware: active listener, able to adapt communication style to the audience.
- Resilient: able to cope with stress and disappointment and rebound quickly
- Accessible: easily creates new contacts and builds relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent communicator: both verbal and written.