Our recruitment process
While Ecosystem’s procedures vary according to the role to which you are applying, they will typically include the following steps.
General application details
Candidates for roles at Ecosystem will usually be taken through several steps, from submitting their CV and completing online assessments to telephone and face-to-face interviews.
Step 1: Preparing your CV
Your CV is the first chance you get to make a good impression. Demonstrate your qualities and achievements to help us grasp who you are by reading your CV.
Here are some useful tips:
- Begin your CV with a brief summary of your skills, accomplishments and career goals, followed by relevant experiences including full details of your current/past job titles, name of employers, dates of employment and a few lines about your responsibilities.
- Examples will help explain your skills and achievements.
- The latter half of your CV should contain information about the university or college you attended, qualifications or any work-related courses taken.
- Don’t forget to include any hobbies or interests that help illustrate who you are!
- Finally, make sure your contact information is up-to-date and that your CV isn’t more than two pages long.
Step 2: Online assessment
Once you have successfully completed the first step, you may receive a link to a website containing some online assessments designed to help us understand your thought process.
Step 3: Phone and face-to-face interviews
Phone interviews help to assess your compatibility and skills with Ecosystem’s values as well as your general motivation for applying. A conversation typically lasts 15 to 30 minutes depending on the role and is conducted by a member of our Talent Acquisition team.
Here are some tips to consider:
- Know your strengths and be prepared to give examples of when you have leveraged relevant skills.
- Sleep and eat well leading up to the interview and relax during the interview process.
- Come prepared with questions and ready to engage in a dialogue. You should also take this opportunity to get to know us as your potential future employer!
Remember that these interviews are your chance to make sure the interviewer knows that you are enthusiastic about the opportunity to work at Ecosystem. Whether you are successful or not in your process, rest assured that a member of our Talent team will always be in touch.