Construction Project Coordinator
We're looking for our next Project Coordinator to ensure that every stage of the project is delivered on time and on budget. Where many see challenges, we see a world of possibilities.
What You’ll Be Doing
- In collaboration with the Project Team, develop and coordinate work schedules using Ms Projects;
- Coordinate meetings and documents to facilitate construction;
- Analyze construction documents and develop logistics plans with the project team;
- Follow-up with the project team to ensure task deliveries align with the schedule and make schedule adjustments as construction progresses;
- Contribute to tender and contract preparation, analysis and management post-award. This includes; writing RFP’s, sending RFP’s out to bid, collecting the bids, building summary table, coordinating meetings and sending them to the project team to decide;
- Organize and attend weekly, bi-weekly or monthly project related meetings. Prepare and distribute minutes as required;
- Create POs and COs and manage CO logs;
- Coordinate check requests;
- Interpret basic mechanical drawings.
Permitting, Insurances Quality Control Compliance:
- Lead Expediting/filing requirements efforts for NYC DOB, DOT, FDNY, DEP/DEC or any other regulatory agency;
- Own the permit/expediting process;
- Understand specific local NYC zoning and permit regulations/requirements;
- File, manage and coordinate insurance renewals, bonds and company registration with the finance team;
- Champion document quality standards;
- Compiling, coordinating, printing, distributing, tracking (logging), filing, and archiving project correspondence, photos, tender packages, specifications, schedules, contracts, shop drawings, RFIs, site instructions, proposed changes, change orders, building permits, etc. during integrated design & construction.
Leadership and Training:
- Act as a point of contact for vendors and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrate and share best practices with internal colleagues;
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Architecture or Project Management or comparable education/experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in construction project co-ordination or scheduling
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, i.e. MS Projects, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of ProCore preferred
- A client-centered attitude and excellent communication skills
- Superior organizational skills with ability to prioritize
Compensation and Benefits
- Ecosystem is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation package including health insurance
- Permanent position
- 40-hour week (flexible hours)
- Occasional travel to site locations
- Great working conditions in a friendly work atmosphere
- Smartphone, laptop, personal safety equipment provided by Ecosystem
- High-performance culture in which each employee can make an impact