Construction Project Engineer
Join a purpose-driven company. Work on complex projects, accelerate your career and make an impact.
- In all circumstances, ensure compliance with best practices in health and safety on site.
- Adopt an unconventional approach to site management and use creativity to improve budgets and timelines.
- Evaluate the actual site conditions and find solutions to perform the work unobtrusively.
- During the entire implementation process, act as the project’s “gate-keeper” and the primary contact for all stakeholders.
- In collaboration with numerous Ecosystem colleagues involved on a project, reexamine all investments and question every dollar to be spent.
- Master all aspects of an energy performance measure before committing to implementing it.
- Stay attentive to client needs and meet tight financial parameters.
- Establish a high level of collaboration with subcontractors, leverage solutions they propose, and share innovations with the team.
- Organize meetings to validate that the implementation meets our standards and to problem-solve for potential issues.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree (mechanical, structural, electrical)
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Mobility for projects across Ontario
- Knowledgeable about HVAC systems (an asset)
- Mobility for projects abroad (an asset)
- Ability to command respect (particularly regarding OHS regulations)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Keen interest in understanding energy ecosystems
- Resourceful and versatile self-starter
- Strong leadership skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Excellent sense of planning and organization
Compensation and Benefits
- Ecosystem is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation package including health insurance
- Permanent position
- 40-hour week (flexible hours)
- Occasional travel to site locations and other office locations (United States and Canada)
- Unmatched design-build experience gained through integrated design projects
- Great working conditions in a friendly work atmosphere
- Smartphone, work uniform, boots, helmet, and goggles provided by Ecosystem
- High-performance culture in which each employee can make an impact
- Professional opportunities in our other markets (New York, Boston, Toronto, etc.)
Valid driver’s license