Demand Generation Specialist
Build and scale well-crafted, researched, tailored demand generation initiatives, in a B2B complex sales environment. Success will be measured by the ability to contribute directly to the sales pipeline through creative, insight and data driven demand generation strategies online and offline. The candidate will be responsible for tracking the effectiveness of the initiatives and deploying best practices to further enhance conversion to sales. The candidate will play a senior role in our demand generation practice, continuously improving our strategies globally and coaching collaborators from marketing, sales and design engineering.
- Develop cohesive B2B marketing and demand generation strategies to engage new and existing clients.
- Lead the way working with our sales team and project design engineers to capture the right data on customers and generate valuable insights from it.
- Identify opportunities to reach our prospects: events, partnerships, traditional media and social media, and other well targeted venues.
- Plan and implement sales campaigns, including sales readiness, buyer targeting, list acquisition, email and digital marketing strategies designed to drive MQL’s to the sales team. Leveraging Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Partner with content and thought leadership team to create high converting messaging and content, including point of views, alerts, blogs, newsletters, infographics, sales materials, webinar presentations, landing pages and more.
- Organize and plan events and trade shows to optimize visibility and lead generation.
- Educate sales team on lead routing and process; ensure lead follow-up, track MQL’s and response times on leads, continuously measuring program performance and lead quality.
- Produce positive measurable results in the form of marketing specific KPIs and work across teams to ensure lead generation goals are metManage the demand generation center of excellence.
What you will bring
- Increasingly the role will involve account-based marketing and partner channel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing
- Have a proven track record of delivering business results.
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical.
- Minimum 2 years of experience executing B2B lead generation campaigns (partner marketing, events, webinars, paid search, paid social, etc).
- A proven track record in using tactics that include thought leadership, digital landing pages, live events, social media, and email marketing to generate quality B2B leads.
- Marketing automation technology knowledge with at least 2-3 years hands-on experience with Hubspot or Marketo and working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Eager to see test results.
- Very strong analytical skills and the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data. Identify trends and analyze program effectiveness. Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics.
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing in this space
- Strong project management skills – able to lead and organize experiments or projects.
Compensation and Benefits
- Ecosystem is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation package including health insurance and pension plan;
- Permanent position;
- 40-hour week (flexible hours);
- Great working conditions in a friendly work atmosphere;
- High performance culture where each employee can make an impact.