Human Resources Communications Manager
This description - rather ordinary - needs an extraordinary touch. Join a team that’s counting on your creativity to reinvent our HR communications!
You will work in close collaboration with our human resources (HR) team, reporting to the Talent and Culture Director. You will be responsible for coordinating, producing, writing, and disseminating all of Ecosystem’s internal and external HR communications. The HR team is bilingual, and you will be responsible for producing content in English.
You will develop effective communications strategies and action plans for different audiences. These strategies will aim to maximize our leverage and encourage employee attraction, engagement, mobilization, and recognition.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects that support change management, HR’s visibility, and our Employee Promise. You will also play an advisory role, recommending communications strategies to colleagues managing corporate projects.
Manage and coordinate HR communications projects
- Develop and implement the HR communications plan and strategies.
- Plan and coordinate promotional activities and HR events.
- Evaluate the performance of HR activities and seek to optimize them.
Design HR communications tools
- Produce HR communications materials and documents: web content (Intranet, etc.), corporate documents (employee guide, etc.), internal publications, posters, brochures, pamphlets, etc.
- Ensure all documents and materials produced are reviewed and edited.
- In collaboration with the graphic designer, ensure Ecosystem’s visual identity is consistent across our HR communications tools.
Manage social media
- Guide the development of the digital content calendar in relation to the strategies being deployed.
- Maintain a presence on social media, managing and updating the HR content.
- Perform a strategic watch to identify useful and relevant HR content.
- University degree in the communications field and minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of HR communications strategies and tools
- Excellent ability to develop and convey clear, structured and relevant arguments
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- French skills required for bilingual teamwork
- Creative and innovative
- Dynamic and independent
- Diplomatic with good judgment
- Open-minded and curious
- Meticulous, precise and attentive to detail
- Sense of initiative and responsibility
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize