IT Technician - Level 1
Are you a bilingual IT specialist who enjoys helping colleagues and finding solutions as challenges arise?
Ecosystem is seeking a curious and courteous self-starter to join our IT team, with the primary role of responding to our staff’s requests for technical assistance.
- Respond to our staff’s requests for IT assistance (phone calls and Helpdesk tickets)
- Prioritize requests based on their level of urgency
- Offer a speedy, polite and high-quality service to our staff
- Forward level 2 and 3 requests to colleagues with the required experience
- Prepare workstations, laptops, tablets, cellphones, etc. for our staff
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the IT team’s best practices
- Write and update technical documentation for our staff (tutorials)
- Perform all related and relevant tasks that lead to professional development
- IT diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year of relevant experience
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and autonomy
- Interest in teamwork and staff services
- Ambition and desire to learn
- Strong writing skills
- Bilingual (English and French)
You will hold a full-time position at Ecosystem. We create a stimulating work environment for motivated individuals, making it a place where brilliant ideas are nurtured.
Ecosystem is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation package including health insurance and a retirement plan. We encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible schedules. We will also provide you with a laptop and cellphone.