Lighting Project Manager (Long Island, NY)
To support our growth objectives, we need a Lighting Project Manager to ensure that every stage of the project is delivered on time and on budget. Where many see challenges, we see a world of possibilities.
What You’ll Be Doing
- In collaboration with the Project Team work on large-scale multi-use buildings to conduct initial lighting audits and site assessments to create lighting surveys, technical designs, equipment analysis and selection.
- Assist the Project Team in the budgeting and procurement of lighting equipment and installation labor.
- In collaboration with the Project Team, coordinate with the building owner for the installation of the upgraded lighting systems.
- Supervise and coordinate logistics for lighting implementation with the subcontractor.
- Manage challenges that arise during lighting implementation throughout the course of a project, including budgeting, quantities, technical coordination.
- Manage the implementations of lighting and controls and support construction close-out;
- Travel primarily within New York State. Driver’s License required.
- Knowledge and/or interest in lighting technology, systems, and controls.
- Previous project management experience required.
- Interest in problem-solving in relation to processes and projects.
- Strong proficiency in Excel with demonstrated ability to work with numbers and data.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and an ability to regularly manage competing priorities
Compensation and Benefits
- Ecosystem is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation package including health insurance and pension plan;
- Permanent position;
- 40-hour week (flexible hours);
- Great working conditions in a friendly work atmosphere;
- High performance culture where each employee can make an impact.
Long Island, NY