Marketing Communication Intern
As a Marketing Communication Intern, you will be challenged with projects that will enhance your ability to write for various B2B audiences and types of collateral, while contributing to the corporate marketing team’s goals and objectives. You will also participate in such skill-building activities as mentoring, department meetings, and extracurricular activities.
Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Collaborate with the corporate proposals team to review and build our response bank and associated documentation
- Collaborate with content producers to build Ecosystem’s content library
- Apply Ecosystem’s value proposition within content for marketing collateral (brochures, presentations, online content)
- Ability to absorb complex, technical concepts and distill them into simple, relatable messages for various audiences.
- Assist with diverse requests submitted to the marketing team
- Develop a strong understanding of the marketing function and its impact within a professional services organization
- Foster collaboration and mutual respect through collegial working relationships across departments and regional offices
- Participate in all scheduled training and events offered through our program
- A degree in Business Administration or Commerce with a focus in Marketing or Marketing Communications.
- Previous Internship, Co-Op or relevant work experience preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Acrobat is a plus
- Involvement in extracurricular activities is preferred
- Innovative thinker who is intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of dependability and self-motivation
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated work ethic, goal-orientation, and past history of academic success
For the four-month internship (summer 2019 semester), you will be part of a dedicated and dynamic team in a stimulating work environment. We offer a competitive compensation package and flexible work schedule (40h/week), and you will be provided with a laptop.