Marketing Communications Specialist
Our Quebec business development team is growing and we’re looking to add a French-language Marketing Communications Specialist to develop and distribute content focused on client acquisition. The ideal candidate is a versatile self-starter with a talent for business communications. The Marketing Communications Specialist will report to the Managing Director of Sales (Quebec) and collaborate with the company’s marketing and communications team.
- Identify marketing and communications needs in collaboration with account executives and engineers.
- Create digital and print content that supports Ecosystem’s business development and engages clients from diverse sectors.
- Design B2B marketing campaigns to acquire and retain clients and accelerate sales cycles.
- Coordinate the implementation of Ecosystem’s marketing campaigns in Quebec and measure their performance.
- Ensure consistent Ecosystem branding and linguistic quality in Quebec marketing content.
- Perform media monitoring.
- Assist with managing Ecosystem’s participation at business events.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a field focused on writing skills.
- 3 to 5 years of experience creating marketing or business development content using a client-centric approach.
- Ability to communicate a company’s vision and use appropriate terminology for specific markets (ex. real estate, industrial, public organizations).
- Previous experience working for an engineering or commercial real estate firm, or for a marketing agency (asset)
- Exceptional French writing skills and editing experience
- Good understanding of English (for in-house communication)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Familiar with Adobe InDesign (asset)
- Skilled at researching information and acquiring knowledge.
- Team player
You will hold a full-time position at Ecosystem. We create a stimulating work environment for motivated individuals, making it a place where brilliant ideas are nurtured and innovative designs overcome today’s energy conservation challenges.
Ecosystem is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation package including health insurance and a retirement plan. We encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible schedules.