Mechanical Engineering Intern
Join a purpose-driven company. Work on complex projects, accelerate your career and make an impact.
- Collaborate with the Construction Engineer during the implementation of energy performance measures and help supervise the worksite.
- Perform preliminary calculations to support the engineers.
- Take readings and measurements of HVAC systems.
- Participate in meetings, as required, with the client, subcontractors, and internal resources to resolve issues and ensure smooth project implementation;
- Ensure compliance with best practices and health and safety on construction sites.
- Assess compliance with design, drawings and specifications, and applicable codes and regulation
- Mechanical engineering student (2nd, 3rd or 4th year)
- 1 or 2 internships completed in a company (asset)
- Interest in building mechanics, energy performance, and data analysis
- Resourceful, organized, autonomous, safety-oriented
- Able to travel on worksides
- 4-month internship in the Fall of 2020
- 40-hour week (flexible hours)
- Great working conditions in a friendly work atmosphere
- Laptop, work uniform, boots, helmet, safety glasses and other personal safety equipment provided by Ecosystem
- High performance culture where each team member can make an impact
Valid driver’s licence