Mechanical Engineering Intern
Ecosystem provides e-learning training for our employees to facilitate knowledge transfer and to strengthen our position as specialists in energy ecosystems. E-learning is a valuable in-house training tool that centralizes the technical expertise required for developing our energy efficiency solutions. In your role, your time will be divided between preparing e-learning training courses and occasionally collaborating with colleagues on ongoing projects.
You will be supervised by the Project Engineer, and you will carry out the following tasks:
- Compiling and learning the contents to develop in-house technical training courses, with a focus on electrical networks.
- Using the tools necessary for preparing the training courses.
- Collaborating with our engineers.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of certain internal processes.
- Participating in the certain stages of our projects (design, construction, and optimization).
- Mechanical or Chemical engineering student
- Interest in energy efficiency and electrical systems in buildings
- Perfectly bilingual: English and French
- Resourceful, independent, organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Completed ASP Construction course (an asset)
Work Conditions and Advantages
This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain practical and theoretical knowledge about energy efficiency in buildings, and in particular, to discover the unique solutions that have been distinguishing Ecosystem for more than 25 years. In addition, you will develop a wider professional network by collaborating with engineers from our various offices.
For the four-month internship (summer semester), you will be part of a dedicated and dynamic team in a stimulating work environment. We offer a competitive compensation package and flexible work schedule (40h/week), and you will be provided with a laptop.
Preferably our Quebec City office. We are also open to considering candidates in Montreal.