Mechanical Systems Optimization Intern (Toronto)
Calling all self-starters—Ecosystem is looking for its next generation of dynamic Mechanical Systems Optimization Specialists!
Are you gunning to gain experience in HVAC systems analysis and DDC control, and ready to show what you can do while learning from seasoned pros? Looking to be part of something that matters with a firm where your drive, organization, interpersonal skills and creativity are valued and rewarded?
Ecosystem might just be the place for you. We’re an industry-leading firm specializing in the innovative design and implementation of multi-million-dollar energy efficiency projects for the private and public sectors. We work from offices in Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Calgary, Boston and New York City.
Innovation, teamwork, commitment and exceeding expectations: these are the values that guide everything we do. And that’s not just something we write on our website—we walk the walk in dynamic workplaces filled with bright, engaged and team-oriented people.
1 position available in Toronto
Summary of Responsibilities
- Analyzing operating sequences and modes during the design phase
- Performing equipment start-up and ensuring high performance
- Offering training and support for building technical staff
- Adjusting the programming of DDC systems to resolve issues and continually improve the energy efficiency of buildings
- Graduate or in the process of obtaining a college degree or an advanced diploma in Instrumentation and Controls, Building Systems Engineering, or other relevant courses
- Understanding of building mechanical systems
- Bloc programming and/or test programming abilities
- English/French bilingualism (asset)
- Relevant experience in the area of digital building control – HVAC (strong asset)
- Proficiency in control systems from leading manufacturers like Delta, Siemens, Johnson Controls, Honeywell, etc. (strong asset)
- A valid driver’s license is required for the position
- Sense of initiative
Compensation and Benefits
- 4-month internship (summer 2018)
- Competitive remuneration
- 40-hour week (flexible hours)
- Frequent travel (buildings undergoing performance monitoring)
- Great working conditions in a friendly work atmosphere
- Work uniform, boots, helmet and goggles provided by Ecosystem
Send your application by email to email@example.com