Talent Acquisition Manager
To support our growth objectives, we need a Talent Acquisition Manager to contribute in our growing strategic human resources team and be part of a high-performing, diverse team. Where many see challenges, we see a world of opportunities.
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing the global talent attraction & acquisition strategy in order to enhance our employer branding and employee experience. You’ll be working with the Talent & Culture team to coach and create tools to develop managers in their talent acquisition skills. You’ll be responsible for recruiting across all specialisms and geographies, creating a strong candidate pipeline and enhancing our visibility by building external partnerships.
- Develop and implement a global talent attraction & acquisition strategy aligned with our strategic vision (including a social media sourcing strategy).
- Design, develop and implement talent acquisition cycles, processes and tools aligned with the ATS.
- Design, plan and execute Marketing & Employer Branding strategy & activities (work closely with Marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges).
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and the HR team to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Coach managers on hiring trends and talent acquisition tools and be a trusted business advisor by delivering a value-added talent acquisition service.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage and improve our processes in attraction, assessment and sourcing.
- Identify & track key recruiting metrics and propose action plans according to the KPI report and results.
- Respect the full recruitment cycle and ensure the best candidate experience (Assessing candidate profiles from various sources; conducting face to face interviews; updating candidate information in the ATS, etc.)
- Source both active and passive candidates with the intent on identifying, connecting, and recruiting the best talent.
- Build a pool of qualified candidates by developing and maintaining ongoing relationships in social or professional networks to attract and identify the optimal candidates in line with our current and future requirements (talent pipeline).
- Actively manage relationships & partnerships with external partners such as universities and professional associations, etc.
- Be proactive in organizing and participating in industry specific events, networking and branding events.
What You Bring
- 5-7 years in a similar role (recruiting engineers, corporate & agency combined) in a collaborative, agile & fast pace company based in Canada & USA;
- Experience in recruiting critical, hard-to-fill roles and in developing and measuring metrics;
- Strong knowledge and experience in building, adapting and executing a full cycle recruitment & employer branding strategy according to the geographical market (Canada & USA);
- Proven track record of building active & passive candidate pipelines;
- Experience working hand-in-hand with hiring managers to build and execute recruitment strategies;
- Experience with ATS, sourcing and recruitment marketing tools;
- Knowledge of Canadian & US employment laws;
Who You Are
- Perfectly Bilingual (English and French)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written) with good negotiation tactics
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive and work with autonomy
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage priorities
- Ability to function well in a high-paced, agile and at times, stressful environment
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent ability to influence
Compensation and Benefits
- Ecosystem is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation package including health insurance and retirement saving plan
- Permanent position
- 40-hour week (flexible hours)
- Occasional travel to Canada and US offices and local events
- Great working conditions in a friendly work atmosphere
- High performance culture where each employee can make an impact
- Flexible (In one of our main office locations)