Do you have a passion for skills development and enjoy helping others reach new heights? Are you bilingual, collaborative and highly organized? You could be our new Training Manager!
Under the supervision of the Talent and Culture Director, your primary responsibilities will be analyzing the company’s training needs and coordinating training activities.
In this role, you will:
- Cultivate strong relationships with managers to assist them in developing individual or group development plans.
- Coordinate our onboarding program and development programs.
- Monitor and follow up on our performance indicators for training and skills development.
- Establish an in-house network of instructors and mentors.
- Design e-learning training courses in collaboration with in-house experts on various technical subjects (e.g. steam networks, ventilation, chillers, etc.)
- Establish partnerships with instructors from outside the company.
- Participate in the technology watch in relation to skills development.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience coordinating workplace training
- University degree in human resources (or other equivalent certification relating to the field of education)
- Strong proficiency in English and French, both spoken and written
- Excellent project management skills (planning project steps, meeting deadlines, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Available to travel to all Ecosystem offices
- You will hold a full-time position at Ecosystem. We create a stimulating work environment for motivated individuals, making it a place where brilliant ideas are nurtured and innovative designs overcome today’s energy conservation challenges.
- Ecosystem is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation package including health insurance and a retirement plan. We encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible schedules. We will also provide you with a laptop and cellphone.