Working at Ecosystem
Join a purpose-driven company with demonstrated environmental impact
Ecosystem is powered by trailblazers who relentlessly challenge conventions to design and implement creative energy solutions that yield superior project outcomes. Together, we are on a journey to solve one of the greatest global challenges of our time. Our complex energy solutions help reduce GHG emissions, enhance asset value and improve occupant wellness. Where some see challenges, we see a world of possibilities.
Our values: what we believe leads to success
Brilliant alone; better together
Our combined intelligence is at the root of our success. There is no place for big egos here but our individuality fuels creativity and innovation. Together, we can design and build, smarter and better.
Every resource matters
Whether it’s natural resources or people, time or money, it’s all valuable and should be optimized so we can do better, smarter, faster with less.
Always questioning. Always discovering.
Our quest for new knowledge is constant. We’re obsessed with smarter ways of doing things. We research, tinker, and try until we get it right. There are no templated answers here.
In our experience it’s better to work with the laws of nature, not against them. We look for the inherent elegance and efficiency in every system and make the most of it to design things that are naturally intelligent.
At Ecosystem, you will:
- Work on ambitious and complex projects that can help you grow professionally and accelerate your career;
- Join an entrepreneurial culture focused on client outcomes, where your voice matters;
- Nurture and develop your personal and professional passions; and
- Take part in a purpose-driven company with demonstrated environmental impact.
Ecosystem is the recipient of numerous awards, including the ASHRAE Technology Awards and the Energy Project of the Year from the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE).
- Professional development opportunities including mentorship with experienced colleagues
- Competitive, performance-based compensation
- Varied projects with a range of technical challenges
- Opportunities for mobility among Quebec, Montreal, Toronto, New York, Boston and California offices and projects
- Warm and welcoming office environment, well-situated in each of the cities where we are located
- Work-life balance with a flexible schedule and the possibility of working remotely
- Responsibilities defined according to talents and skill sets
- A commitment to social and environmental causes
- Employee-driven social activities
- Memorable parties, including our signature event, Ecofest
Internships and COOP Programs
How often do you get the chance to say that you’re doing something you love that also has a positive effect on the planet? Have you ever visited the construction site for a project you helped design and implement?
At Ecosystem, interns are treated like our other employees. We believe that our collective brainpower is what makes innovation possible. We strive to constantly improve what we do by developing new perspectives and new ways of doing things. Here, your opinion counts.