Working at Ecosystem
At Ecosystem you have the opportunity to excel in a collaborative work environment.
You will be a member of multidisciplinary teams that design and implement projects with direct measurable benefits for our clients and for our environment.
Our engineers challenge convention and develop creative solutions that maximize efficiency and drive out waste. Where many see obstacles, we see opportunities. We all work together with this shared sense of purpose.
Your drive to innovate will help us meet our clients’ complex challenges. And you will gain a sense of professional and personal satisfaction from going the extra mile for our clients and our communities.
Join a team that is dedicated to eliminating inefficiencies and thrives on complexity. Take a look at Max’s story to learn more:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous vacation days
- Exposure to high-profile projects that offer complex technical challenges
- Opportunities to relocate long and short-term (Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, New York, Boston, California…)
- Strong mentor relationships and a supportive culture
- Professional development in a fluid work environment.
- A work-life balance with flexible work hours and the option to work remotely
- The opportunity to reduce the carbon footprint of the built environment
- A career path defined by your strengths and interests
- Participation in Ecosystem’s active culture (lunchtime yoga, tennis matches, running clubs, hockey teams, ping-pong etc.) and community service projects
- Complimentary office snacks, tea and coffee
- Regular social events including the annual ‘Ecofest’ party in Quebec City!