Ecosystem takes the health and safety of its employees and partners very seriously. We are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and have a Response Team working around the clock to ensure that we react quickly as the situation escalates and do our part to “flatten the curve.”
Currently, Ecosystem remains open for business and is developing strategies with clients and suppliers to navigate achieving project goals during this time of uncertainty.
While many of our offices are “closed,” all our employees are still working, but from home or from job sites that remain open.
We are taking precautions including:
- Mandatory quarantines in place per Public Health guidelines.
- Closure of all US and Quebec offices; and all employees in Canada and the US are encouraged to work from home.
- Self-quarantine procedure for employees with recent non-domestic and select domestic travel history per Public Health guidelines.
- All offices and job sites equipped with disinfecting supplies, and site employees with appropriate PPE.
- ‘Fit to Work’ and ‘Positive Test’ protocols in place.
- All non-essential business travel banned.
- All non-essential in-person meetings eliminated. Where unavoidable, participant number is limited to under 5.
- Visitors banned from any office that is still open.
For our clients:
- Your health and safety are our top priorities, as is helping you achieve your project goals. If you have any questions or concerns about your project, please reach out to your project team directly. They are on standby to help you navigate keeping the project on track, while collectively doing their part to “flatten the curve.”
- We are monitoring our supply chains for delays that may affect project timelines. Our project teams will communicate any impact anticipated as the information is received, along with potential mitigation strategies.
- All our project teams can connect with you remotely using technology. Please take advantage of staying connected, even if project sites are temporarily closed, so we can all be ready to re-start as efficiently and effectively as possible.
For our suppliers and contractors:
- Your health and safety are also our top priorities, as is helping you with business continuity during these uncertain times. If you have any questions or concerns about the project you are working on, please reach out to your project team directly. They are actively working to create safe work sites and keep projects on track, while collectively doing their part to “flatten the curve.”
- All of our project teams can connect with you remotely using Teams. Please take advantage of staying connected, even if project sites temporarily close, so we can all be ready to re-start as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- NOTE: There are individuals who are using this situation to target the financial dealing of companies. We will not change payment instructions via email or text. Please do not act upon or accept any requests to change the payment instructions specified in your contract with Ecosystem unless the communication comes directly from your primary Ecosystem contact. And always call to confirm before taking any action.