André Rochette, Ecosystem’s president and founder, will participate in the consultation on energy efficiency and innovation that will lead to the development of Quebec’s new energy policy. As a recognized expert in energy efficiency in buildings, André Rochette was invited to contribute to the discussion by Minister Pierre Arcand from the Ministère de l’Énergie et des Ressources Naturelles (MERN).
André Rochette will take part in the experts panel on Friday, February 13th.
The Quebec government plans to introduce a new energy policy in fall 2015. This policy, which will cover 2016-2025, is intended to enable Quebec to:
• participate in a rapidly changing worldwide energy, economic and environmental context;
• broaden its leadership in the realms of renewable energies, energy efficiency and innovation;
• responsibly develop all of its resources and its shared energy heritage;
• pursue the development of an economy that is less dependent on fossil energy.
André Rochette will participate in a round-table forum that is specifically focused on energy efficiency and innovation. This will take place in Montreal on February 13th, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The eight invited experts will present proposals and discuss their vision for the future of energy. In the afternoon, they will engage in dialogue with other key stakeholders in the sector.
List of invited experts:
• Jørgen Bjørndalen, Consultant, EC Group, Norway
• Louis Carbonneau, Venture Partner, The Point Law Group, PLLC, United States, Washington
• Peter Garforth, Principal, Garforth International LLC, United States, Ohio
• Bruno Gobeil, Senior Consultant, Dunsky – Expertise en énergie, Quebec
• Scott Johnstone, Executive Director, Vermont Energy Investment Corp., United States, Vermont
• Pierre Langlois, President, Econoler, Quebec
• Andrée-Lise Méthot, Founder and Managing Partner, Cycle Capital Management, Quebec
• André Rochette, President and CEO, Ecosystem, Quebe